Deazy

Hey

Hello Everyone....

My name is Michael but I am better known as Deazy. I am 17 and I work at a service station in Kununurra, Western Australia. I am fairly new to CCTV and all of this. I am the only one at my work who has some (not much) idea of CCTV. I have installed 6 cameras planning to install many many more. Anyway im here to gain knowledge and tips and tricks.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone....

My name is Michael but I am better known as Deazy. I am 17 and I work at a service station in Kununurra, Western Australia. I am fairly new to CCTV and all of this. I am the only one at my work who has some (not much) idea of CCTV. I have installed 6 cameras planning to install many many more. Anyway im here to gain knowledge and tips and tricks.

Thanks!

Welcome!

JD

Hi Deazy,

Welcome to the best forum for CCTV knowledge. You will learn may things here, I'm sure. Check us at QLD, Australia as we have local dealers.

thanks.

Best Regards,

czar

Welcome aboard! If you're lucky, your dabbling in your store's CCTV systems will lead you to a far more rewarding career than pumping gas

Just one note of caution: you might want to check if your region requires any certification or licensing for CCTV installers, and look into obtaining that before continuing much further. You don't want to leave yourself open to liability issues!