Braven

eb1301 net sata, remote viewing issue (SOLVED)

Hi, i bought this stand alone, configured all as the manual says, got access to network and so on. Got video throught vga. But the problems start here.

When try to get working the web interface, the video only shows 1 frame every minute or so, and when i try to access it throught remote console, i cant even see a frame, some times a still every 5 min. Dont know what happends.

The router has the ports forwarded, firewalls are disabled.

I really dont have a clue what does happen.

Hope some one can give me some help

Thx

Edited by Guest

Turn down the quality and frames on the DVR, that will effect the Remote video speed also. Sounds like you might have a slow connection.

also unistall your remove your viewer from pc and reinstall when you are on your active x set-up under network type click on 512k this will make your system alot faster.

if you have installed all your web viewer and remote viewer from disks remove them because you dont need then.

do you mean the eb1304 sata net ??? and can you tell us your ports you have set-up and type of router.

Yes.

I made it work through web interface, can see it with good quality and good frame rate. Did also make it work through internet, configured my router with dyndns.

But now i can't make it work with the remote console program. Each time i try to access it only shows 1 frame and freeze.

I tried it in 4 different computers.

2 intel based and 2 amd based, win xp and vista. I each of these i can view it with the web application but now with the Remote Console. Don't know what im doing wrong.

Got a wrt54gl, with tomato firmware. Also tried it only with a 1000/100 switch between the dvr and a pc all configured in static IP.

I made it work through web interface, can see it with good quality and good frame rate. Did also make it work through internet, configured my router with dyndns.

But now i can't make it work with the remote console program. Each time i try to access it only shows 1 frame and freeze.

I tried it in 4 different computers.

2 intel based and 2 amd based, win xp and vista. I each of these i can view it with the web application but now with the Remote Console.

HI Braven.

so you have it now working on web interface ??? your problem now is you are using a disk with remote console. (DO NOT USE THE DISK) remove remote from your pc.

and do the following.

1, make sure your port on your eb1304 is set to 5550. (also port on router)

2, when you have the web interface working with all 4 cameras. on the interface screen you have icons on the right side. click on the second one up from the bottom. it will start to download the remote console from your dvr automatic. and it will also load remote console icon to your desktop.

well i managed to make it work throught the lan. It seems that the dvr doesn't like the ip range of 192 168 1 xxx

I made a DNS server within the network in a file server i have in the network. Now i asigend a name, dvronlan dot com, so the dns within my network does the translation and redirects the trafic to my dvr and so im able to see it through remote console in the lan, and outside over internet im able to see it too with the dyndns direction.

After a lot of time of try and error i did it!

hope this will be usefull for some one who has the same problem.

thx for the replies

Hi braven.

nice to see you sorted it. sounds like an ip conflict. so you have got passed that problem i will give you another. well its not a problem just another way to view your dvr.

if you have a smartphone i.e nokia here is the settings for you. these settings are not in manual but works for any avermedia. just put these setting into any smartphone or windows mobile as is below to view on mobile. use caps were needed let me know how you got on.

http://your ip:port/JAVA-Viewer.html