zmxtech

AXIS Q1755 setup problem

hi folks,

Just got myself a shiney new Q1755 and when you set it up first time it asks you to change the password for the root user.

I do that and it wont login -some sort of bug ?

z

Maybe the new one just didnt take?

Or maybe it is lost somewhere in the self-signed certificate

maybe try a different browser?

only option i read is to reset the product to factory default settings if the password is lost.

ok cool .. now lets see some low light night time shots ..

right next to a BW Exview Bullet camera

and to be fair a nice full light shot.

Not a good low light camera.

What someone needs to come out with is a switch over component so one could use any 2 cameras for a dual camera set up .. then you could say hook up a 1.3MP camera and throw a standard Day night IR Camera on the side of it ..

Not a good low light camera.

What someone needs to come out with is a switch over component so one could use any 2 cameras for a dual camera set up .. then you could say hook up a 1.3MP camera and throw a standard Day night IR Camera on the side of it ..

You mean what Arecont and Mobtoix have done?

111369_1.gif

111369_1.gif

Why not just add separate IR to this one?

I would post images but my settings say html ON but ....

-i`ll put them on my site when I get my shiney new IR LASER system

The Raymax 50 and EX12 dont have enough grunt to make it perfect....

The road is roughly 30m away.

Anyway the Axis Q1755 is a amazing unit 2mp 10x optical & IR cut Filter.

During the day I have the shutter set at 1000 enough to grab cars at 0-100kph and the occasional bird flying at 100+

Im still fine tuning the settings for night, it will grab IR shots of people walking past but the cams on auto -really low shutter speed.

no good to grab cars/licenses at night just yet. And the auto focus is hunting -tried manual helped a bit but need more IR.

z

15_33_133_av3130.gif

Why not just add separate IR to this one?

thanks bud.

But does that have 0.01 lux in low light BW @ F:1.2?

I dont want IR if its not Pitch dark though.

Regardless, requoting my post was to show that I want a component that would allow me to use ANY camera for dual camera operation utilizing a photocell. I have used EX82's for almost a decade, the first dual camera on the market, its that technology I want but I want to be able to use it with ANY camera. I have seen something like it on an RC site .. but they are in Europe. I guess it would be called a Mini 2 way switch like in the following image. But I would still want to get a photo cell to operate it. Anyway thats what I actually mean, I am quite aware that there are Dual cameras out there, but thats not what I want.

111369_1.jpg