marksman69

is this camera worth using

i have a bunch of Pelco PCTM380-2 cameras in Pelco BB14E21 PTZ enclosures. I want to install a basic system in my warehouse and was thinking of using these. are they worth using and if so what do i need to control the PTZ? I was goig to run them to a DVR card in a PC. or should i just sell them off (if they are worth anything) and get a simpler system.

As you can tell i am pretty much a beginner.

i have a bunch of Pelco PCTM380-2 cameras in Pelco BB14E21 PTZ enclosures. I want to install a basic system in my warehouse and was thinking of using these. are they worth using and if so what do i need to control the PTZ? I was goig to run them to a DVR card in a PC. or should i just sell them off (if they are worth anything) and get a simpler system.

As you can tell i am pretty much a beginner.

I can't find any info about these cams in google. What kind of cameras are these?

they look just like the spectra iii with the wall mount bracket. very large approx 24" diameter. black & white camera. they were probably prety good cameras when they were new because they came off of a federal building a few years ago. they wanted a color solution so they replaced these. i couldnt find anything on these model numbers either.