Sign in to follow this  
simo923

Control Center V2 - Hide Cameras

Hi Guys.

My clients use Control Center V2 to connect to their host Geovision machine. It is set up so that they view using the Matrix view of a group.

There are 2 sets of users, both set up on the host GV machine. 1 set can see all cameras, the other can only see select cameras.

Viewing through Control Center v2 this works great and only allows viewing of the predefined cameras.

My issue is that, although the restricted user can only view the predefined cameras, if they go to host settings, they can see that other cameras exist, and their names.

Is there a way that the restricted user cannot see host settings at all, or the restricted camera names (giving away their location) in Control Center v2.

Thanks

Nobody done this before?

It seems silly that Geovision would allow you to stop viewing of a camera, but that the user can still see that the camera exists....quite damaging....

Nobody done this before?

It seems silly that Geovision would allow you to stop viewing of a camera, but that the user can still see that the camera exists....quite damaging....

You can use Control Center with Authentication Server

I am running this, and the user can only access the cameras that i let them access. but if they go through the host lists, they can see all of the names of the other cameras. I only want them to see 20 of the 64 cameras, and not the fact that the others exist.