dannyboy80

Recommended video intercom system for 300gbp

Hi,

I'm an IT manager and need some advice on setting up an intercom system for my office.

I'd like a camera system so reception can see who's at the door, with an intercom and buzzer for letting people through. The only catch is that the office needs another 2 intercom positions within the main room so that one of the secretaries can buzz a guest through if the reception is unattended.

distance from reception to door is around 15m. There's no need for motion detection, recording, tamper proof devices, etc.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend an all in one system for around 300gbp (or slightly over).

Am considering having a separate ip camera and buzzer system, but I think there are better solutions....

thanks

Whats your location Danny?

Video door entry system is all in one solution for you but you could be pushing it for 1 door station and 3 monitors, you might end up with 1 video monitor and 2 audio handsets in the other locations. also remember to factor in a mag lock to keep door locked

What sort of door is this being fitted to?

I can point you in right direction if we know where you are in UK

Cheers

Thanks for the reply, Neutech, we're located in Bexley (Kent/London border)

It's for a single solid wood door. The video only needs to be one way so the receptionist can view the person at the door, with a release button and audio.

the other two locations only require audio and a release button.

any ideas recommended, we could stretch a little more on price (400 mark), but would like to keep it as low as possible...

thanks