Slim3001

Anyone in the US use this DVR Intellicam G4

Hello guys I found a dvr system in the UK that im looking at maybe buying. But cant find to much out about it as its rebranded at lest 3 times in the UK. Now I found the same system in the US its called a

Intellicam G4-HD-E I just wonted to see if anyone in the US have used the G4 dvr and what you think to it?.

Thanks guys

Hay man yer thats the unit im getting the 8 channel one for £### + vat at 15% so £### GBP thats about $### USD

I think VAT is the same as Tax in the us not 100% on it then im looking to add a 1TB hard drive cost about £60GBP thats about $90 USD

[edit by mod-msrp prices only plz]

???How come my link was removed? Do they not pay for advertisements anymore? Last time I checked his ad was flashing up there so I'm guessing he pays for advertising. I thought the rule was if someone pays to advertise it was ok to advertise

???How come my link was removed? Do they not pay for advertisements anymore? Last time I checked his ad was flashing up there so I'm guessing he pays for advertising. I thought the rule was if someone pays to advertise it was ok to advertise

nope, no store links in the forums at all. think about all those advertisers that stopped advertising, the forum would be loaded with links then. Would also be an excuse just to take out a one month ad so one could post their links.