markpow

AVC791 cannot play back all the recorded video

Im not sure if this DVR is set up right or not but when I want to go back to watch previous footage I press the play button and it takes me to the most recently recorded footage. I put it on rewind x32 and it only takes me back about half an hour and then wont rewind anymore and says "Frame End". There is more footage before that and I am able to get to it by looking at the motion event log, but why cant I watch all the footage in a flowing motion (when one motion time event ends it automatically goes to the next, and to next and so on without stooping) without having to go into the log and pick a time period? On the previous DVR I had I was able to watch all the recorded footage on the HDD without any interruption but on the AVC791 when the "frame end" comes up it wont fast forward or rewind anymore. Is there a way to watch it in a flowing motion?

There is not other way to do it as you have mentioned.

I am surprised that you cannot find some footage with the motion event log. How far back does your motion event log go, or is it completely missing?