sincity

Geovision 1480 newbie questions

I have a this brand new pc setup but twice a day and on different times the system reboots by itself and system startups again, I checked the auto reboot setup and there is noting there, below is my pc config,

gv-1480A version 8.31

5200 Dual Core Cpu @2.5GHZ

1.00 GB of Ram

Asus Motherboard

1TB WD HD

Geforce 210 videocard HDMI (Xp system memory 1G)

1g DDR2 Ram 800MH

LG Dvdrw

Dual fan power supply

2x system Fan

check the system idle protection. by default if enabled it will log out ... uncheck that first box and check the second box instead. also, make sure disable any channels that are not connected, and or turn off the watchdog for video loss.

check the system idle protection. by default if enabled it will log out ... uncheck that first box and check the second box instead. also, make sure disable any channels that are not connected, and or turn off the watchdog for video loss.

Hi rory

where do I go to check the system idle protection, can you run me through it thanks so much in advance

Hii everyone, i m a newbie too, i have same problem with gv 1480 too, the software i use to try 8.3.2 and the problem is the program is suddenly minimize and then exit the app but it was after a few hour or 30 minutes later. it just began after 1 or 2 month using it.i have try to uninstall and install it again, windows too i try to reinstall it before i think it was virus but it was same, anyone have this problem resolved it? please help....thanks