asoy

Need EagleEyes(J2ME New version)

Thanks scorpion.

but this link not have EagleEyes(New version) and my dvr cannot be view with this version.

any other link? i try to find it but no hope

J2ME new version

MIDlet-1: EagleEyes, EagleEyes.png, EagleEyes

MIDlet-Jar-Size: 94048

MIDlet-Jar-URL: EagleEyes.jar

MIDlet-Name: EagleEyes

MIDlet-Vendor: Surveillance

MIDlet-Version: 1.05

MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.1

MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-2.0

[quote="scorpion"]J2ME new version MIDlet-1: EagleEyes, EagleEyes.png, EagleEyes MIDlet-Jar-Size: 94048 MIDlet-Jar-URL: EagleEyes.jar MIDlet-Name: EagleEyes MIDlet-Vendor: Surveillance MIDlet-Version: 1.05 MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.1 MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-2.0[/quote] Yes, that one I need! Where find link do dowload it? Thanks!

Wow! If I could put a $5.00 Pay pal button on the website, then I could afford to tear apart some new DVR models that are coming out so that I could build a parts list, and an RMA repair manual for each one!

PM sent!

LOL!

Thanks!

I would start with what ever is selling at a popular pace.

I would imagine that the H.264 is where I would start.

I want to add more to this page, and it has been a long time since I did any work on it.

I have a AVC 774 that I want to document when the economy gets better, or I win the lottery!

I suppose at Monday, one DVR is going to die for a greater cause I hope I won't be judged as a murderer by forum users

hehehehe. thank you very much scorpion.

i don't understand why avtech like not support this dvr. so difficult to find these software.

btw thanks

Hello scorpion..I need Eagleyes J2ME new version.how could I get it?is there any different link beside the down one and mirror site?please help..I'm So much need it..thanks

Dear Scorpion

I am Avtech user from Thailand, could you please help me out with the EagleEyes j2me(new version) too? I can't find it anywhere else.

Thank you.

Hi, can I get this file too please (eagle eyes new version)? Have not been able to find it anywhere else. Will it work on a Blackberry also?

thanks in advance.

PM sent to Master C, and Beasties.

For Blackberry: I would want to say no it will not work. It works on some models, and not on others.

Just give it a try, and see. Try port 80 on the DVR, and if that does not work try a different port. Some ISPs might block port 80, or port 80 may not work with the cellular provider.

There are different manuals for J2ME on this page. Read them and see which one suits you.

http://scorpiontheater.com/pda.aspx

Good luck. Post back here if your cell/pda works so that I can track Phone / Provider / Settings.

Thanks!