zkychong

Having problem with Arecont vision support

Do you guys here having any problems with your Arecont camera right after the warranty period?

Im having problem with one of the camera AV3130 and been told by arecont support team there is no parts to replace and advise me to change for a new camera since its over warranty. Its ridiculous for me to inform my client to spent another thousand over to change a new camera just after 1 year.

What is problem with camera?

Not all models the same --need serial number?

They make changes all time to fix problems.

Might have replacement for you, but need to know you problems.

According to their support team, its overpowering and it cause the chip to burn. the camera model is AV3130M.

i could accept the report but at least if there is parts can be replace we could accept it but not changing to another new camera right after 1 year warranty period.

The camera quality is good but the support let me down.

I am in the middle of massive upgrade from analog to IP, and I have been purchasing/borrowing a few cameras to test out to decide what cameras to go with. I bought some Areconts and though the image quality was impressive overall I was less than impressed. The lens that I purchased was broken, and the actual camera itself was missing screws. Besides the fact that I was shown how to easily hack into a live one.

I am in the middle of massive upgrade from analog to IP, and I have been purchasing/borrowing a few cameras to test out to decide what cameras to go with. I bought some Areconts and though the image quality was impressive overall I was less than impressed. The lens that I purchased was broken, and the actual camera itself was missing screws. Besides the fact that I was shown how to easily hack into a live one.

Care to share how they/you "hacked into a live one"?

Care to share how they/you "hacked into a live one"?

Why hack "live one"

Who need "live view"

disconnect cam from network an plug laptop with "tools"

majority of "jobs" done without security