I am setting up VSI pro, just need to clarify, i will be using rs232 from till to vsi, then a y splitter and and use rs232 connectors as i have already ran cat5 from dvr to vsi box as i only need two wires pins 3 and 5 from vsi to pins 2 and 5 on dvr serial port, i can one pair of utp for this and use another pair for ground connection.

I am setting up VSI pro, just need to clarify, i will be using rs232 from till to vsi, then a y splitter and and use rs232 connectors as i have already ran cat5 from dvr to vsi box as i only need two wires pins 3 and 5 from vsi to pins 2 and 5 on dvr serial port, i can one pair of utp for this and use another pair for ground connection.

the vsi is text overlay. you dont connect it to the dvr at all. if you are looking to put the data onto your dvr. you will need a pos box (to convert the data) then you can link it to your dvr. and you wont need the vsi.

what make is your dvr ???

DVR is pelco, vsi is pelco too dvr model is dx8100

It shows in manual that you can link to vsi to get data.

tom why didnt it cash out the bottle of liquor?

come on rory (have you had a long day) the guy is masking the true cost buy masking the barcode of the bottle with a choc bar. bad staff do this when serving friends or family.

come on rory (have you had a long day) the guy is masking the true cost buy masking the barcode of the bottle with a choc bar. bad staff do this when serving friends or family.

nope never seen bad staff do that here, they do alot of other things but never seen that one before .. doing that would be too bold, they would be caught in a flash, they may as well just pocket the cash and dont ring in anythng

nope never seen bad staff do that here, they do alot of other things but never seen that one before .. doing that would be too bold, they would be caught in a flash, they may as well just pocket the cash and dont ring in anythng

You've never seen the barcode wristband, either?.. That's a fun one.

i dont get involved in retail sales so I dont know what that is (unless you mean a wristband with a bar code used in the clubs, but cant be that), but I have seen other things .. ive seen the cashiers just pocket the money cold .. but i mostly just get called in when someone gets stabbed, shot or killed.

i dont get involved in retail sales so I dont know what that is (unless you mean a wristband with a bar code used in the clubs, but cant be that), but I have seen other things .. ive seen the cashiers just pocket the money cold .. but i mostly just get called in when someone gets stabbed, shot or killed.

The cashier will have a wristband with small item barcodes up his sleeve, and scan it instead of the item. And, the "no sale" at the end of the transaction shows up a lot...

And I wish I had an erase button for my mind after seeing some of the prison footage I've helped download.... Yuck!!!!