Sign in to follow this  
pingsquare

Kodicom PDA viewer

Does anyone know where to get the diginet_pda_setup file. I dont seemt o be able to download from the earlier link provided hdrv.co.za (under the remote software section). Alternatively if anyone has managed to download the earlier version, please post me. Thx

I would check with your Supplier .. who did you buy it from?

Also, it should be on Kodicom's web site if it is a Kodicom product.

Rory

I would check with your Supplier .. who did you buy it from?

Also, it should be on Kodicom's web site if it is a Kodicom product.

Rory

I'm looking for the same software, which based on Kodicom's website is the "PDA DN Center". Unfortunately, I bought my pc-based system from a now-out-of-business glass store. I have no clue where the owner originally purchased this system. Can anyone provide a link?

Thanks -

From researching pictures of cards, and the description given to me by the seller - it is the kmc4400, I think.

The problem you will find, is that Kodicom doesnt generally sell cards, so most cards are going to be pirated. They normally, from talking to a Kodicom rep in the US, only sell cards to certain reps, and they then only sell them to particular clients.

However as you said you bought it from a glass store, then it may very well be legit, and would be best to contact a current Kodicom rep. If you need a name of a rep PM me.

rory