david451

DATA RECOVERY ON OVERLAP

This is my first post guys and I'm in real trouble here, on a cctv system same as whats fitted in subway shops, once it goes onto overlap past the previous recordings by a few days is it lost or can it be retrieved, I missed data I need by a few days.

If its possible how do I do it.

theres nothing us mere mortols can do to get the data back. once overwritten thats it.

i've heard of some techniques where they can retrieve data thats been overwritten. but i'm guessing thats going to cost more than a subway shop.

i havn't heard if the tech still works with modern drives either as the way they work has changed a bit over the years.

anyway its not something your going to get easy or cheap access to.

This is my first post guys and I'm in real trouble here, on a cctv system same as whats fitted in subway shops, once it goes onto overlap past the previous recordings by a few days is it lost or can it be retrieved, I missed data I need by a few days.

If its possible how do I do it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+recover+data+from+hard+drive

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+recover+data+from+hard+drive+for+beginners

very funny. got to love the ..."was that so hard"

however none of that will help. thats only for data that is deleted not overwritten.

theres nothing us mere mortols can do to get the data back. once overwritten thats it.

i've heard of some techniques where they can retrieve data thats been overwritten. but i'm guessing thats going to cost more than a subway shop.

i havn't heard if the tech still works with modern drives either as the way they work has changed a bit over the years.

anyway its not something your going to get easy or cheap access to.

Cheers anyway, I'm stuffed then phew.

very funny. got to love the ..."was that so hard"

however none of that will help. thats only for data that is deleted not overwritten.

Depends how many times it was overwritten

But I agree with you

will cost more then "subway"