crosseyed66

Anyone Familar with Ameta Ipointer DVR cards

I am doing a camera system for a club/bar w/6pack & sub shop that wants full intigration with his Silverware POS system. Silverware recomends the Ameta Ipointer (whom they have partnered with) but I have never heard of them and I could not even get the company to give me a reference in my home state (Pa) that had a system in use that I could either call the end user or even take a drive to check it out. I was planning on using a GeoVision system w/1480 cards, I have found out that the output is not compatable with GeoVision network system and that I will need to use a V3-E at each printer (there are 7) to get all the overlays that the customer wants. Any info or advice would be appriciated,

What type of outputs are available with this Silverware POS system?

I've worked with Micros POS systems in the past and they were notorious for saying the could not provide outputs to GeoVision systems or any surveillance equipment because they used proprietary interfaces with their printers and registers. When push came to shove (from us and several customers) they said they could also install and setup either a serial or parallel interface in their system to output the printer data for us.

May be worth having your customer and you talk directly to them.

I am doing a camera system for a club/bar w/6pack & sub shop that wants full intigration with his Silverware POS system. Silverware recomends the Ameta Ipointer (whom they have partnered with) but I have never heard of them and I could not even get the company to give me a reference in my home state (Pa) that had a system in use that I could either call the end user or even take a drive to check it out. I was planning on using a GeoVision system w/1480 cards, I have found out that the output is not compatable with GeoVision network system and that I will need to use a V3-E at each printer (there are 7) to get all the overlays that the customer wants. Any info or advice would be appriciated,

if each till has either printer or digital display then it does not matter whos system you use. they are 2 companys i know of in america and both i have used and there service is very good. the first is AVE.

http://www.americanvideoequipment.com/

and as you are in pa another company i have used is remoteye.

http://www.remoteeyes.com/pos_integrate.html

Hello,

I am with Remoteeyes-we can work with any software that has an XML or electronic journal, or virtual printer port. Coming off the printer is kind of old tech.

HD

Hello,

I am with Remoteeyes-we can work with any software that has an XML or electronic journal, or virtual printer port. Coming off the printer is kind of old tech. Let me know if i can help!

HD

Hi remoteeyes. its about time you guys joined the forum. i contacted you 2 months ago (am in the uk) and you were very helpful. i can see you being a big help on the forum regarding pos systems.