destro_23

Help with setting up POS capture

ok i have everything set up with the POS capture device.. and i have output going to DVR.. when i hit setup and to a test... everything comes out in a repeating way... for each line everything repeats 8 times?

I have the most common thermal printers Epson T88II

just not sure how to program/ stop that repeating action

Any ideas?

POSDVR.JPG.8e44c9888c4fae8c5f913655cab53af8.JPG

ok i have everything set up with the POS capture device.. and i have output going to DVR.. when i hit setup and to a test... everything comes out in a repeating way... for each line everything repeats 8 times?

I have the most common thermal printers Epson T88II

just not sure how to program/ stop that repeating action

Any ideas?

Hi take the setting off epson and put it to general. that sould solve that problem.

I never checked the output on the screen as it looks different then that... but the output on the screen actually looks pretty good.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I never checked the output on the screen as it looks different then that... but the output on the screen actually looks pretty good.

Thanks for the quick reply!

also remember portforward the pos on router to be a little faster on remote view.

But you always want to start with a solution rather than a problem when you are implementing a system for inventory control. You would want to choose a system which is “off-the-shelf”, and is ready to be plugged in to your existing process without much customization.