jmoore

Require Capture Card for Broadcasting CCTV Cameras

Hello There,

Not a newbie, just not done this sort of thing with two or more Analogue Cameras...........

I need a two or 4 channel capture card with BNC connectors, that will allow me two access all 2/4 channels independantly with third party software such as Windows Media Encoder.

This is what I'll be doing

I have a spare Core 2 2.8Ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB SATAII

Windows XP Professional

IIS 5.5 Installed hosting a webpage

Building a webpage to include four video feeds

Using 4 consecutively running Windows Media Encoders, stream the 4 channels from the capture card.

What card do I need to achive this? Also I'm on a tight budget as this is a concept (£40 max - sorry).

Hello There,

Not a newbie, just not done this sort of thing with two or more Analogue Cameras...........

I need a two or 4 channel capture card with BNC connectors, that will allow me two access all 2/4 channels independantly with third party software such as Windows Media Encoder.

This is what I'll be doing

I have a spare Core 2 2.8Ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB SATAII

Windows XP Professional

IIS 5.5 Installed hosting a webpage

Building a webpage to include four video feeds

Using 4 consecutively running Windows Media Encoders, stream the 4 channels from the capture card.

What card do I need to achive this? Also I'm on a tight budget as this is a concept (£40 max - sorry).

yes you are right you havent done this sort of thing before and you wont do it for £40 ($80)

Just have, thanks anyway I got a card with 4 connectors & 4 chips so I get 25/30fps on each channel for £48