multicam

Cant find Keypro, Card setup Fail, Drivers not found!

First post, long time reader. I am building a geovision based system (not my first). I am having problems with the geo drivers. Geo installer says that they are installed, but windows tells me that they are not there. I have tried 3 different 1120a cards and 1 1240a. The cards do work in other machines. I have deleted all drivers, all geo*.ini files and software. Tried different PCIX slots. Please help or offer a suggestion that might put me on the right track. Any help greatly appreciated.

Mobo Intel DH55TC

CPU i3

RAM 2 dimms of OCZ 2GB

OS XP Pro SP3

HD(os) 160GB

HD(cam data) 1.5TB

HD(cam data) 1.5TB

HD(cam data) 1.5TB

HD(cam data) 1.5TB

Power Sup Diablotek PHD 750

If the cards work in other machines but not this one, the only thing i can think of straight away is to change the motherboard. Also check the PCI Express DVR card is getting enough power. Does the card even show up in device manager?

Rory, thanks for the quick reply. I've learned a lot on here over the last few years.

The card does show up in device manager, but with out drivers loaded(yellow exclamation point)

I had checked the power, its fine. 12v and 5v

I'm sitting on 3 of the boards. I was wanting to use the HDMI output to take use of the 52" my client is using for monitor. Any suggestions on proven i3/i5 mobos? I can do w/o HDMI output.

Rory, thanks for the quick reply. I've learned a lot on here over the last few years.

The card does show up in device manager, but with out drivers loaded(yellow exclamation point)

I had checked the power, its fine. 12v and 5v

I'm sitting on 3 of the boards. I was wanting to use the HDMI output to take use of the 52" my client is using for monitor. Any suggestions on proven i3/i5 mobos? I can do w/o HDMI output.

if you have the yellow exclamation point, then you are 100% in need of drivers.

do you have the CD that came with the card?

you need to pop that in and install the drivers.

also, do that rory said and try it in another machine, that is a basic troubleshooting step.

good luck and post back.

it's the machine, I've had that problem before with many previous systems.

The first thing i would try is, i would first uninstall drivers, and change the pci slot on your pc, this has worked for me many times...

If not this has worked for me also, the built-in video card, into the motherboard may not compatible, maybe try changing the video card to an Nvidea.

goodluck!!