petercctv

help with ptz dome camera

hi can any one help me with trying to find a ptz dome camera with built in ir lamps to arange of 60 mtrs and a very good spec i have ask some one they think it was called a samson but not sure cost about £1,600.00 can any help with this

many thanks

hi the cost of the redvision ptz this £1,400.00 so if i cost a ptz cameras day/night about £1,000.00 and a ir kit cost unknown so the this not much in it,between the costs i need about 12 ptz cameras

many thanks

I AM USING THEM OUT SIDE ?

you are not going to get a dome ptz with ir. not a pro camera anyway. you are best off with a p/t head and a good zoom camera and good illuminators.

I AM USING THEM OUT SIDE ?

you are not going to get a dome ptz with ir. not a pro camera anyway. you are best off with a p/t head and a good zoom camera and good illuminators.

+1

Or, as always... the first choice would be to just add white light. AKA motion flood lights. They're a lot cheaper than expensive high power IRs. Why the need for IRs? Why be semi-covert?

The Redvision cameras look very impressive on spec but personally I wouldn't spend

that much without a 48 hour demo setup showing scans and tours or the areas involved

at hourly intervals. A good supplier would do this for you no problem, if not reconsider your supplier.

You will certainly benefit from some form of backlight compensation built in to your camera.

If I were upto no good and saw this baby looking at me I'd think the space police were after me

RedvisionCCTV_RV_dome2-1.gif

for the cost of that camera i would rarther just go on holiday. spot the problem .............. PTZ but the IR is fixed. its one of those bad ideas like a snooze button on a smoke detector.

hi again i need some advice my motors on mine arnt running as they should be there stff to turn when powerd up before some water got in you could turn it easy with your hand easy no probs

any ideas for me thanks Shane2k11

What about a Bosch MIC400IR??

180ft(60m) IR Range, 18x(470TVL) or 36x(530TVL) optical zoom(112x digital), etc etc

I can safely say this camera does its job, and it does it well.

A snap at around £4k and hey, if the customer has a seizure when you tell him the price just do a 'Soundy' and walk away!

Or... why not go the full hog and offer them 1 of these babies? Sure to knock his socks off then walk away with your tail(bone) between your legs!!!

ev3000dir-1.jpg

Joke guys, no offense intended!

Or... why not go the full hog and offer them 1 of these babies? Sure to knock his socks off then walk away with your tail(bone) between your legs!!!

ev3000dir-1.jpg

Joke guys, no offense intended!

Any relation???

johnny5wallerip-1.jpg