LQ1985

Geovision Software Issue?

Hello, I have had my GV-800 for 2 months no issues till today. I noticed the pop-up below on my screen. I deleted all the video logs off the HD, so space is not the issue. Anybody have any tips, on what might be going on, or what i can do? Thanks in advance!

-Ron

121466_1.jpg

Hrmm, almost looks like Geovision lost permissions to write to the folder. I would pick a new location on your drive (new folder) and try again.

Would that be under general settings- system confirm- set location?

*Also would anybody experienced with this software VIA remote access my system and tweek/and get it to view online for me? I seem to have a hard trouble getting it to go live, I think port forwarding is messing me up. But i would be able to compensate someone for there time?

Did you try running the Geo database repair utility?

Also would anybody experienced with this software VIA remote access my system and tweek/and get it to view online for me? I seem to have a hard trouble getting it to go live, I think port forwarding is messing me up. But i would be able to compensate someone for there time

To check your port forwarding, go to http://portforward.com. They have excellent info for many routers and Geovision apps. Save yourself some money.

*Also would anybody experienced with this software VIA remote access my system and tweek/and get it to view online for me? I seem to have a hard trouble getting it to go live, I think port forwarding is messing me up. But i would be able to compensate someone for there time?

I would be happy to help if you want. Rory was a lifesaver getting me started & setup the first time (times actually).

Hi, have you checked here yet? A couple threads on this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3287

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12156

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14377

Thank you guys!. Rory, thanks for the links I will try to attempt to get this online tomorrow from the information you provided. I will keep you guys updated, if I can't get it to work and need professional/Experienced help in setting this up. Thanks again for the quick/helpful comments.

-Ron

My Geovision has been quitting unexpectedly every other night. This is what its showing when i get to work in the A.M? Any leads?

121631_1.png