rory

Looking for some cable clips

Hi,

Well im looking for something specific.

I need something that can take up to 8 cables, basically just some kind of clip.

So you snap the cable into the groove and it holds it, simple.

its for RG59 video cable only. I want to be able to attach this, to say a wall, or some wood, its just a strip to hold the wire aligned side by side. It is for a specific purpose I cant really get into right now.

Ok its like this, but only it is in one long strip up to 8 cables: Also it would be upside down, the cable has to clip into it, and be easy enough to release if need be.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2255013

more something like this: Screw would go where grey arrows are.

122209_1.gif

or even something else to hold it down:

122209_2.gif

Any ideas are welcomed.

thanks,

Rory

I have some crimp-on types of those, but I don't know where you'd get twist-ons...

*running and hiding*

I can still see you

on a serious note you see where im going with this?

Actually maybe 4 piece is better .. its for pigtails from DVRs and Im looking at plastic enclosures and VGA extenders.

Guess I can always get a plastic place down here to make everything for me from scratch .. $$ though.

Look up caddy fasteners they have a lot of cable support items which are for data and 110 they may have something that you can make work. It not like what you are showing but they do provide some nice ways to organize cable.

Had a thought... On an old Camaro I had, I used some brackets that held the sparkplug wires in line like that, and they were about the same diameter as RG59, you might try some of those.

Had a thought... On an old Camaro I had, I used some brackets that held the sparkplug wires in line like that, and they were about the same diameter as RG59, you might try some of those.

That was my first thought as well. Any local auto part supplier should have a set of clips which will hold 4-8 spark plug wires. The only thing which you may have to do is figure out how to fasten it to a surface. Can you use an adhesive?

Hi,

Well im looking for something specific.

I need something that can take up to 8 cables, basically just some kind of clip.

So you snap the cable into the groove and it holds it, simple.

its for RG59 video cable only. I want to be able to attach this, to say a wall, or some wood, its just a strip to hold the wire aligned side by side. It is for a specific purpose I cant really get into right now.

Ok its like this, but only it is in one long strip up to 8 cables: Also it would be upside down, the cable has to clip into it, and be easy enough to release if need be.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2255013

more something like this: Screw would go where grey arrows are.

122209_1.gif

or even something else to hold it down:

122209_2.gif

Any ideas are welcomed.

thanks,

Rory

They have that exact setup at Home Depot I just can't think of who makes them.