L_doug

Please help with backup

I am having problems transferring all of my stored footage to an external harddisk. I have a dedicated DVR and use the LJD client (LJD video server) everytime I connect the ext HDD to the Device it doens't recognise it. I would appreciate any help I can get

I am having problems transferring all of my stored footage to an external harddisk. I have a dedicated DVR and use the LJD client (LJD video server) everytime I connect the ext HDD to the Device it doens't recognise it. I would appreciate any help I can get

hi L_doug.

do you know which ljd you have ??? or what it looks like. what does the start-up screen say when you switch it on.

Hi Tomcctv,

I know it's a LJD video server 4.3.11.272 version.........The start up screen displays three windows icon at the bottom of the page 1. To start viewing 2. Log on as Administrator and 3. Shutdown button

Hi Tomcctv,

I know it's a LJD video server 4.3.11.272 version.........The start up screen displays three windows icon at the bottom of the page 1. To start viewing 2. Log on as Administrator and 3. Shutdown button

sounds like you have the Leviathen dvr. if you are using a memory pen to take footage off. the dvr has usb at the front of the machine and on the back. you have to use the usb on the back of the machine to take footage off

It has a "UAL" logo on the box....it actually has 2 USB ports in front and 4 behind it. I havent tried any of the ports at the back though will do and get back to you. Thanks for the help. I would appreciate if I could get an email from you to mail and ask further questions abt DVRs. Thanks and Kind regards

It has a "UAL" logo on the box....it actually has 2 USB ports in front and 4 behind it. I havent tried any of the ports at the back though will do and get back to you. Thanks for the help. I would appreciate if I could get an email from you to mail and ask further questions abt DVRs. Thanks and Kind regards

black box with ual and dvd on the side. it is a levi. and you can only use usb ports at the back.

i will send you an email.