eengr86

Swann DVR9 Dxclient

Is there any other remote viewing SW to work with a Swann DVR9? Where can I find the latest version of DXclient or is it embedded in the DVR? Any apps that will work on the Iphone with the DVR9?

Thanks

DVR9? Did you mean 9 channel dvr? If you want to view your video on iphone, you must have the IP camera. It has no relation with your dvr. just connet your camera to a router. Detail information you can refer [mod edit - please refrain from spamming]

The DVR I have is a Swann DVR9-Securanet. I have everything setup and can view over the internet using a PC but, not with my Iphone because of some incompatibility with the DxClient SW that is part of the DVR. I looked for apps at Itunes but, did not see any that said they would work with the Dxclient. The cameras I have are not IP cameras. Swann Tech support says they have a new 4 channel DVR that is Iphone ready but, they didn't have an app for the DVR9.

DVR9? Did you mean 9 channel dvr? If you want to view your video on iphone, you must have the IP camera. It has no relation with your dvr. just connet your camera to a router. Detail information you can refer [mod edit - other users quoted spam removed]

you dont need ip cameras to be able to view on a iphone. and it does have relation to your dvr. you will need to see if swann have a app for there dvr in istores or give swann a ring to see if they know of a app for your system.