Sign in to follow this  
MaD_FOr_iT

Hi need advice on a dvr system

Hi iam looking into a dvr system now i know i need 500+tvl cameras my question is do i need the 200fps systems to show real time footage because i thought i would just need the 25fps(pal) because thats the normal fps for say dvds ect

Hi iam looking into a dvr system now i know i need 500+tvl cameras my question is do i need the 200fps systems to show real time footage because i thought i would just need the 25fps(pal) because thats the normal fps for say dvds ect

what size system are you looking for. when you see things like 200fps this is over the whole dvr

just after a 4 camera system...thxx for your help but i figured it out they say they 200 fps because they hold up to 8 cameras and 8x25 fps = 200

i am looking @ the AVTECH KPD674 i know thats only 100 fps but i only need 4 cameras so it should be oki any advice on this box isit any gd

just after a 4 camera system...thxx for your help but i figured it out they say they 200 fps because they hold up to 8 cameras and 8x25 fps = 200

i am looking @ the AVTECH KPD674 i know thats only 100 fps but i only need 4 cameras so it should be oki any advice on this box isit any gd

the avtech is not a bad little unit. but i use the avermedia 1304 sata. it has more functions and has full remote viewing with mobiles.