We have been using a ton of Pivot3 storage for quite sometime now. They are extremely easy to sale, setup and support. Unlike the other storage solutions out there you don't have to worry about leaving a cable or controller out of your quote. Just do the math to determine your storage and see how many boxes you need. Slide the units in a rack and your up and running. The failover piece is priceless for our customers. It has dual power supplies, dual nics and with a RAIGE setup (basically a raid of a raid) you could loose one whole databank/cloudbank and still have your data. We sell service contracts with our installs and by standardizing on Pivot3 for storage we keep a spare kit on each of our trucks. This consists of a power supply and a drive. We have email notification setup on our installs and should anything happen it lets us know and we can go out and repair/replace. They are the real deal. I have been through their lab where they test all of the VMS products out there and it will amaze you. They truley care that the VMS products work on their solutions and they spend the time to ensure it, and thats something you don't see too often.

Customer wants a SAN setup for storage and they want to convert over 183 cameras to IP and add MP cameras. Put out the DVRs install encoders and use Pivot 3 for the NVR if we have enough bandwidth or I will have to use hybrids to keep the bandwidth down. There is a 100MB fiber network but depending on the FR requirements we will have a bandwidth problem.

thewireguys,

I'm not sure if you received my email through the forum or not but I am one of the Systems Engineers with Pivot3 and can assist in the design of the system. I'll send my contact information and if you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

J.T.