aalbert

What version of Java for Windows 7 and Multiview

I have a client who upgraded from an XP machine to a Dell Windows 7 based laptop. When he tried to run Multiview, the buttons are in the wrong spot (often covering up radio buttons or entry areas), and buttons that would have right click type context (New -> Host or Group), do not work.. I am guessing that it is a Java issue? What is the recommended version of Java for Windows 7 and Multiview when connecting to a 8.2 and 8.3 server.

-=Andy

Multiview doesnt use Java as far as I know, its a separate Application outside of the browser. The browser part is just an installer for it, but you can install it separately. The video is activeX controls, same thing I use in my app and same as would be in IE if used that way.

Turned out to be screen DPI... In Windows 7 I dropped it to standard, and was able to use the buttons.... after I made all of the adjustments, I changed it to 125 or 150% (can't remember what they increment at), and they had their Multiview working... Only downside is you have to change back to normal DPI to do any real settings changes.