paparaaaapa

Infra Camera with thick black line floating off

Hi there, installed a 8CH DVR on customer home.Everything seems fine at the day time. But when it comes to the night, IR is on and it seems like there is a black line horizontal floating up and another follow by next. Is this the power problem?

look like the adaptor is not able to supply sufficient power to the camera with IR "ON" try with bigger adaptor

look like the adaptor is not able to supply sufficient power to the camera with IR "ON" try with bigger adaptor

Thanks Ben, so when the power is not sufficent enough to supply for camera when IR on this situation do happend? I think you are right too, or else it wouldn't be problem only if IR is on. Yeah, more over to add, i use a 12V DC power adapter for 2 pcs of IR camera for power supply, i think i need to change it back to 1pc IR camera for 1 unit 12V DC adapter now.

What current (amperage) rating is the power supply?

A line moving up the picture could indicate a ground-loop issue as well.

What current (amperage) rating is the power supply?

A line moving up the picture could indicate a ground-loop issue as well.

1000mA 12V DC

before that, usually i am using it one adapter one IR camera, but this time want to cut cost so i use one adapter on 2 IR camera, with 48pcs IR each. I guess that's the problem. Day time is normal but night time the thick black line coming up horizontal. If ground-loop will it be a problem too in daytime? I just changed my customer adapters from 4 to 8 now, hopefully it will cleared up the problem, let's wait for th night comes...

Thanks for all the helps, my problem solved. The problem is the power is insufficent for that 72pcs LED to turn on at the same time. Changed to better adapter then everything great now.Thanks again. " title="Applause" />