I tried using IVMS4000 connecting to a hybrid dvr with IVMS200. When trying to do VOD playback, it retrieves all recorded files from the pc dvr. When you click on the time axis the actual video that is playing is way off from the actual time of recording that you picked. Sometimes the video would not play at all and software will just freeze. I am using IVMS4000 V2.02.01.0000 build 100512. Anybody here have the same experience?

thanks

Hi!

Are your units synced? The clock I mean?

Z

I tried using IVMS4000 connecting to a hybrid dvr with IVMS200. When trying to do VOD playback, it retrieves all recorded files from the pc dvr. When you click on the time axis the actual video that is playing is way off from the actual time of recording that you picked. Sometimes the video would not play at all and software will just freeze. I am using IVMS4000 V2.02.01.0000 build 100512. Anybody here have the same experience?

thanks

I think its not the clock. Because when you click a recording on the time axis it will show you the time that the recording or event happened but the actual video that will play is always ahead.

say I want to play the recording from camera 1 starting at 5pm. I will drag the mouse on the time axis and it will show the time at 5pm. When you double click it, the video that will play is not from 5pm sometimes its 30 minutes or hours ahead.

I think its not the clock. Because when you click a recording on the time axis it will show you the time that the recording or event happened but the actual video that will play is always ahead.

say I want to play the recording from camera 1 starting at 5pm. I will drag the mouse on the time axis and it will show the time at 5pm. When you double click it, the video that will play is not from 5pm sometimes its 30 minutes or hours ahead.

WOW that is strange..... can you tell me more in detail your setup?

Z

I got a DS4008HCI with IVMS2000. Since my PC-dvr is hidden, I access live video, recording and dvr set up remotely within the LAN using IVMS4000.

Maybe you can try this yourself too. Access recording remotely using IVMS4000. Pick a certain time and take note of it and compare it with the actual video that is playing.lets see if you can duplicate this issue..

I have the same problem right now with iVMS-4000. For me it's about 1 hour off. If I want to view something at 10am I have to click in the 11am spot, that is hopeing there is events recorded in the 11 am slot. My setup is iVMS-2000 with the DS-4016HSI card. On the iVMS-2000 system everthing works great.

Summertime? Or different timelines on your pc and DVR?

JD

Here is the fix from Hikvision kudos to Terrence_hik here on cctv forum for getting me through to someone at Hikvision. Hikvision is looking into their tech support email link on the usa site to make sure requests are getting through to someone. Here is a reply from Clare at Hikvision in China, looks like joindvr was on to something. "We have just discovered similiar problems (time difference on iVMS-4000 VOD when connected to iVMS-2000) caused by DST setting difference between the iVMS-2000 and iVMS-4000 software, and we have a latest version iVMS-2000 released to solve this problem." FYI latest version is Build 20110121. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the file link here but hopefully they will get their site updated soon with the new version.