mushys

recomend a dvr card for..

Hi

I have a budget of £500 for a dvr card. Need to view and record 5 cameras 24/7. Also I would want to view a remote site in the near future on the same display. So which card do i go for??

Ive had a look at GeovisionsGV8000 specs as well as gv1120. also had a look at the specs for avermedias NV7240.

Any help and input will be greatly appreciated.

Hi

I have a budget of £500 for a dvr card. Need to view and record 5 cameras 24/7. Also I would want to view a remote site in the near future on the same display. So which card do i go for??

Ive had a look at GeovisionsGV8000 specs as well as gv1120. also had a look at the specs for avermedias NV7240.

Any help and input will be greatly appreciated.

i would go for the nv7240 it does alot more than the GV.

Thanks for the quick reply. If i go with the avermedia card will i have to get the same card / company for the remote side?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. If i go with the avermedia card will i have to get the same card / company for the remote side?

Thanks

Hi mushy. you dont need a card to view remote just a pc or laptop.

Sorry I meant remote site at a diffrent location. If i wanted to view the footage from the remote site along side the footage from the office would i need to buy the same manufaturers card?

if i go with the avermedia card , will i have to get another avermedia card If i wanted to view the footage from another remote site along-side the footage from the office ?