Stevebayb

I need a cctv expert

Hello, this just does not seem to be working for me so it looks like i will have to hire a cctv man to fix it..does anybody no a cctv man in the medway towns that might just be able to help me control my ptz dennard 2050 dome..many thanks steve

Thank you for your reply but i have been looking at that for about 3 months now....i have totaly given up......all i want to do is control it,any way any how, either with a twisted pair rs485 up the coax or even with software over the net..its all plumbed into my dvr card which i can see over the internet and really easy to get to as the drx100/power supply is indoors.......i have now got to the stage where i just want someone to look at it and say "oh here is the problem)i soo need this up and running as i said in a previous post i have a mad man near by who just loves lighting fires...he sets light to the building next door to me quite frequently and just want to come home to a house and not flames and ash....the camera is running at the moment but it has presets in it so it just goes through the motions all day long.....steve

yes that would be good,got to ask do you have a call out charge and hourly rate etc....my number is 01634

Edited by Guest

yes that would be good,got to ask do you have a call out charge and hourly rate etc....my number is 01634 405245

hi steve remove your number (you will get girls calling you all day)lol no call out charge. i have an engineer in kent i will send him your number. his name is brian.

Thanks for that.......it looks like there might be some light a the end of the tunnel..now i have to try to deleate my number....

yes that would be good,got to ask do you have a call out charge and hourly rate etc...

hi steve remove your number (you will get girls calling you all day)lol no call out charge. i have an engineer in kent i will send him your number. his name is brian.