paparaaaapa

Alarm Forum

hi there guy,

did you guy have a great forum about alarm discussion? I'm new at alarm field, and will like to get my man and i get to know more details on alarm configuration. On the zone setup and the alarm trigger call out as well. please recommend me some great forum about this, or we can have a sub-categories in CCTV forum here as well? Thanks a lot. I really dummy about alarm, although i heard them said that installing alarm is harder than installing CCTV, for cabling i will admit that alarm need more fastidiousness.

Thanks.

hi there guy,

did you guy have a great forum about alarm discussion? I'm new at alarm field, and will like to get my man and i get to know more details on alarm configuration. On the zone setup and the alarm trigger call out as well. please recommend me some great forum about this, or we can have a sub-categories in CCTV forum here as well? Thanks a lot. I really dummy about alarm, although i heard them said that installing alarm is harder than installing CCTV, for cabling i will admit that alarm need more fastidiousness.

Thanks.

Yup,Good suggestion!