simo923

Lock down control center or alternative method

I have a workstation, currently running Control Center and viewing 22 cameras on the matrix. All other cameras are restricted to this user and they cannot access them.

Unfortunately, behind Matrix, Control Center is still running, and in the host list shows all cameras on the server, including cameras that the user cannot be aware of. Is there a way to limit this so that the user cannot see the host list, or an alternative method of seeing 22 cameras on the screen at the same time, from 4 servers.

Thought about Multiview but of course this can only view 1 server at a time.

Thanks.

I

Thanks.

With DMMultiview, you can configure multiple remote servers/cameras for remote viewing.

I

Thanks.

With DMMultiview, you can configure multiple remote servers/cameras for remote viewing.

but only view 1 at a time.

but only view 1 at a time.

Nope. You can select whatever camera from whatever hosts you have configured into multiview. Just drag from your host list to whatever screen position you wish. We have sites watching multiple hosts cameras at the same time using Multiview.

Turns out that there is no method really. Even though you deny access to a camera, the user can still see the camera name and you can not stop them from exposing the Hosts list in Control Center. Yet another issue with Geovision