SEANHAWG

Non-IR camera for outside night vision - need for re-selling

I am looking for a decent camera that has the ability to see in extremely low light scenarios, with very low LUX. Basically looking for some of those cameras that hardly need any illumination at all.

What I need:

It cant be an IR camera.

I dont need anything with super high rez, 330 TV lines or higher is okay.

I'll be using this for outside.

The camera itself does not need to be weatherproof, I have housings to put them in.

I dont need it to be an IP camera.

It needs to have BNC connections.

It needs to have the ability to run off 24 VAC. Dual Voltage or 24 VAC only cameras are fine.

I cannot use 12V DC.

Needs to be adjustable to the light with BLC and needs to see good during the day too.

If its cheaper for me to buy just a camera body, then I am okay with that, I have lenses. need 1/3" CS mount

I have several inquiries for these and I will be using these for re-selling purposes on a continuing basis. Need a good inexpensive camera but I would like to stay with "name branded". I sell used equipment to folks who are on a budget so that gives you an idea of my target selling market. I am open to any leads you all can give me. Thanks for your help.

Yeah, like Soundy said ^^

I can personally vouch for the CNB Mona Lisa Line, especially the 24VF, absolutely amazing in my opinion. I look outside and it's dark, late evening, but the spot monitor shows a daylight scene. Ordering another 4 this week!

Should note that it does need 'some' light, but from what I've seen natural ir from the moon and stars allows things to be vaguely seen.