gunit00

Looking for a Stand Alone 8 Channel Full D1 DVR .

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a stand alone 8 channel D1 DVR. I am looking for a solid brand name, no offshore stuff. Something like the Samsung SHR-8082

8 Ch, MPEG4, 240fps @ D1, Built-in DVD-RW, and Web-Based Monitoring. I don't necessarily need a built in DVD-RW or an HD pre-installed.

Thanks,

gunit00

I am not interested in megapixel cameras. My budget is $1000.

I am looking for something that has a great track record. I just want to to set it up and forget it. I don't trust these no-names for long term use.

I think I may have addressed this request before... in another thread...

One that is available from CBC America without hard drives does offer full D1, very easy to use and you can customize internal storage up to 3TB if needed... and also comes with full 3 years warranty... here:

[edit by mod-store link removed]

If you have any other questions, let us know.

One that is available from CBC America without hard drives does offer full D1, very easy to use and you can customize internal storage up to 3TB if needed... and also comes with full 3 years warranty... here:

I don't see where it says 240 IPS @ D1 only 120IPS Maximum IPS/FPS.

Good luck finding full D1 30 FPS 8 channels below $1000. The Samsung you are talking about is around $1500.

[edit by mod-store link removed] has it for $1,161 + shipping. I would'nt mind spending a little more. I would appreciated any suggestions!

Yes, I created another thread due to the lack of responses in the other thread. I am surprised by the lack of help on this site. Everyone that helps seems to be pushing a product they are affiliated with. Like I said ..I am looking for something that has a great track record. I just want to to set it up and forget it. I don't trust these no-names for long term use.

Exactly. If your are a sales man CCTV_Suppliers at least match what I am asking for.

Any other suggestions?

Yes, I created another thread due to the lack of responses in the other thread. I am surprised by the lack of help on this site. Everyone that helps seems to be pushing a product they are affiliated with. Like I said ..I am looking for something that has a great track record. I just want to to set it up and forget it. I don't trust these no-names for long term use.

Exactly. If your are a sales man CCTV_Suppliers at least match what I am asking for.

Any other suggestions?

I am looking for something that has a great track record. I just want to to set it up and forget it. I don't trust these no-names for long term use

So your looking for a good DVR (not no-name) then why would you buy it from a no name webshop that probably knows nothing about this product and has no support or even worse they are not a authorized dealer so you will not have a manufacture warranty?

Your not gonna find quality 8 channel 240@D1 from a authorized dealer for less then around $1500.

Everyone that helps seems to be pushing a product they are affiliated with

I push products that I know like the back of my hand, use everyday, and are trained from the manufacture.

Just curious why do you need 30fps per channel?

Edited by Guest

So your looking for a good DVR (not no-name) then why would you buy it from a no name webshop that probably knows nothing about this product and has no support or even worse they are not a authorized dealer so you will not have a manufacture warranty?

Your not gonna find quality 8 channel 240@D1 from a authorized dealer for less then around $1500.

I push products that I know like the back of my hand, use everyday, and are trained from the manufacture.

+100

I only sell what I want to, what I know from experience gets the job done. I choose the products I sell, the products don't choose me.

I am looking for something that has a great track record. I just want to to set it up and forget it. I don't trust these no-names for long term use

Just curious why do you need 30fps per channel?

I read website reviews for 2mcctv. Most reviews were stellar. Here is a link to the reviews http://www.google.com/products/seller?cmi=9628878730035200&q=SAMSUNG+SHR-8082&hl=en&ei=y-WOTJjSFonQ2ATLseitBg&sa=X&ved=0CB0QlQgwAjgA . I was unaware that they are not "authorized" and the manufacture warranty would not be granted. I will call them for more information regarding that.

Regarding the 30 fps per channel. I am probably setting my standards a bit high. I am no cctv guru. I have a small liquor store. It's about 1000 square feet. I would like a standalone 8 channel dvr that offers an excellent image resolution and remote viewing. I currently have a lousy DigiVue-425.

Here are the stats. So you can see where I am coming from.

• Inpute Signal - 4 Video, 1 audio input (with Sound Card)

• Display fps - 60fps/NTSC per card

• Record fps 60 fps/NTSC per card

• Display Screen 1 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 10 / 16 / 25 / 33 / Full Screen

• Audio Input 1 Synchronized Mono (from Sound Card)

• Color Adjust - Adjustable Light, Contrast, Hue, Saturation by Individual Camera

• Resolution - 160X120 / 240X180 / 320X240 / 352X288

• Record Mode Event - Continuous / Schedule Recording

• Compression - Special MPEG4 Format, Frame Size: .1K~2.5K, 1200hr~4000hr / 80GB

• Audio - One Channel using Sound Card

• Multi-task - Monitoring / Recording / PTZ Control / Remote / Backup

• Motion Detection - 16 Zone X Multi Area for each camera

• Storage - HDD / VDRAM / CD-RW / DAT / MO / ZIP / RAID. Up to 24 drives

• PTZ - RS422 / RS485 Controlled PTZ & Light / Power / Wiper

• Playback Speed - Forward / Back / Step / Fast / Slow

• Schedule - Forward / Back / Step / Fast / Slow

• Password - System / Playback / Remote Users

• O.S. - Windows 2000/XP

• Water Mark - Water Marking by Date & Time, Not Editable & Not Replaceable

• Watchdog - Software & Hardware Watchdog

• Network - PSTN / ISDN / LAN / ADSL / Internet

• Remote - LAN & ADSL: Real Time In 320X240, PSTN: 5-25fps In QCIF

• Remote Control - Full Function Remote Control & Remote Audio Transmission

• Remote Recording - Remote Playback, Remote Recording, & Emergency Recording

I just want a clear image. Thats all.

Please dont post links to retail stores, thanks.

"As a courtesy to our advertisers, please do not post links when recommending products; just post the recommended products name/model number etc.. Ofcourse, we encourage a search of our advertisers sites first for any recommended products mentioned in threads

Please refrain from posting special prices available only to dealers or installers in our forums. When in doubt, post the MSRP. "

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=3144

The Nuvico AL-800 8 Channel Digital Video Recorder looks pretty awesome. I am not sure if its better than the Samsung SHR-8082

Thanks for you help i guess. But you ended up being flat out wrong in all of your statements.

First off, 2MCCTV is an excellent site. I just called them up personal. They were extremely nice and helpfully. Even a fellow CCTV forum user,"SEANHAWG" can vouch for them.

I deal with 2MCCTV quite a bit and find that they have top notch customer service. I am not sure if they are an unauthorized dealer or not but I assume they would honor their own warranty on a given period of time. You should probably call them and find out how long that is. They are a good company and I havent had any problems with them. They always return my phone calls and call me up to make sure everything is going good. They are one of the few companies that I can say that about.

Secondly, you were way off on your pricing. I got the Samsung SHR-8082 for more the $300 less than what you proposed.

Good day sir.

Thanks for you help i guess. But you ended up being flat out wrong in all in both of your statements.

First off, 2MCCTV is an excellent site. I just called them up personal. They were extremely nice and helpfully. Even a fellow CCTV forum user,"SEANHAWG" can vouch for them.

I deal with 2MCCTV quite a bit and find that they have top notch customer service. I am not sure if they are an unauthorized dealer or not but I assume they would honor their own warranty on a given period of time. You should probably call them and find out how long that is. They are a good company and I havent had any problems with them. They always return my phone calls and call me up to make sure everything is going good. They are one of the few companies that I can say that about.

Secondly, you were way off on your pricing. I got the Samsung SHR-8082 for more the $300 less than what you proposed.

Good day sir.

Sorry I was not way off my pricing, I was going off of MSRP. Which is as per forum rules is the pricing we can post. Good luck

You should also say sorry for calling ### a "no-name" and "unauthorized site" just because YOU have had no experience with them. You have to admit you were talking from your A$$.

Wow you come on here looking for FREE advice and now you want to call me an A$$. I was trying to protect you but I guess you know more then we do about this stuff. Have a great day.

Wow you come on here looking for FREE advice and now you want to call me an A$$. I was trying to protect you but I guess you know more then I do about this stuff. Have a great day.

That's the BEAUTY of an online forum its free. I did not receive any advice from you, just round abouts.

29vm2a8.jpg

According to CBC, it is 240IPS @ D1... Now, if they are lying about their specs, that is something worth looking into.

Good luck finding full D1 30 FPS 8 channels below $1000. The Samsung you are talking about is around $1500.

[edit by mod-store link removed] has it for $1,161 + shipping. I would'nt mind spending a little more. I would appreciated any suggestions!

Any other suggestions?

My friend, I guess I am not a "Sales Man" and thanks god to that...

Good luck to you in finding answers... With your attitude, I do not think you will...

My friend, I guess I am not a "Sales Man" and thanks god to that...

Good luck to you in finding answers... With your attitude, I do not think you will...

I already did. For around 1100 with shipping for a SHR-8082. You mad?

Hi, this is not DealTime or Ebay .. this forum is not here to find the cheapest price on products.

AND you came in here to insult members?

Thread closed, seems you dont really need help, at least not from us.

You're welcome to contribute to other threads but please keep it respectable.