stermaat

Mirasys problem - purple-green-gray images

Hi there,

Lately I encounter a problem in Mirasys with a range of different Panasonic camera's. All camera's work fine, except for a typical one camera per system that drops off, and displays a green/purple mess.

Most interesting is that in some flashes, this camerastream copies the image of a different camera.

Example: a system with three Panasonic BL C-101's, one BB-HCM705, one Panasonic WV-NW502, and one Vivotek FD7160 camera.

Originally the DVR ran Mirasys 5.4.3. Updated it to 5.10, no difference.

The problem: one of the BLC101's gives above mentioned green-purple image, and flashes of the other two BLC101's. I'll try to upload a screenshot asap.

In another system, the same problem exists with the 502's. (It might be important to know that there are five 502's in that system - maybe something going wrong in mirasys when more then 3 same cameratypes are in a system?)

Anyway, I can't really put my finger on the problem..

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

In technical questions regarding Mirasys NVR software or other Mirasys product you should e-mail to us at support*mirasys.com. We are happy to answer any technical questions you have and help you with any techical difficulties with Mirasys products.

Problem solved:

It appears the problem originated somewhere in the camera's, not mirasys.

Replaced the faulty cam with a (newer) BLC101 (which came shipped with a newer firmware; updating the old one to the new firmware did not solve the problem) and now everything works fine. The old one has been returned to panasonic for research.

In the system with the WV-NW502S', a firmwareupgrade was enough to solve the problem.

Much thanks to both panasonic and mirasys' support staff, both parties were very cooperative in solving this issue.