internetzz

plz urgent destroy cctv camera or footage box

hello everyone,

mine is a typical problem, there are cameras in hall , kitchen and bed room , the footage box is in the bedroom inside a tv stand . so i want to destroy the total equipment or make it un functional at any cost and the process should be fool proof as it should not be known who has done all these.....

the only advantage is that the cctv wire(white color thick wire) from kitchen cam to bedroom passes from outside the video capture area. if i cut that will there be any indication in the footage box or any sound like alarm??

and one more thing is that if the wire is just cut , they will again join them and record it again ..

so plz plz plz plz plz plz ......help me out asap, you will be saving life of many people......

Yeah, I just have an old PIII running XP Pro with Apache webserver. Host a couple of my own domains, plus a few sites for friends.

Yeah, I just have an old PIII running XP Pro with Apache webserver. Host a couple of my own domains, plus a few sites for friends.

Apache? have you ever used Xampp? I got a client who had some indians (in India) do a website for his business and they put the servers on the local computers at his stores .. php using Xampp with Apache .. I tested a portable USB version of it and could change the ports easily using a VBScript I wrote .. but at the locations with the server installed and with services installed, I changed the ports the same way but it still never took, even after stopping appache and xampp and removing the services and restarting ... any ideas? I just changed the ports in the httpd.conf file under appache, is there somewhere else it needs to be changed for the services?

And I know I shouldnt but LOL @ this thread topic ...

Personally I would tell the landlord I know and do not approve of it, it may even be a crime so report it to law enforcement, short of that if you destroy someone elses property it will only cost more in the end. Maybe just move out?

I almost fell out of my chair when you said that...

Good job on keeping your .htaccess and .htpasswd files protected though.

I can't stop myself from looking into things like that. I'm just like paranoid about security.

Edited by Guest

Soundy you might wanna disable anonymous FTP on your server.

No way! I made anonymous login with write and list permissions only, so the warez kiddiez can upload, they can list and see that their files are there, but they can't download. You'd be amazed some of the neat stuff they've deposited for me

So you're saying that if I upload all the animal pr0n, only you can see it?

well him and your ISP