Crimson_Moon79

Lost my installation CD for DVRNET

Hi all,

My company has a PC base CCTV with 2x 8 Channel cards in it, I am the new Technical Support for the company & I have no idea where did the old Tech Support guys put the CD at.

Recently the VGA card fail (It was an old ATI card) so I replace it with an nVIDIA, but for some reason when the CCTV live video are display, the images are not moving, but the recordings when play back are ok. So i thought maybe the my CCTV doesn't like nVIDIA, so I have it replace with an ATI.

Now after replacing the VGA, something worst happen, the CCTV software crash, I check the error & it said that the file DVRNET.exe file is faulty or something. I tried to switch back to the nVIDIA card but still the same problem.

Now here's the big problem, I don't have the CCTV software to try to do a software re-installation & i have no idea who did the previous Tech support guys bought this CCTV card from, I tried to google the software DVRNET & i couldn't find the manufacturer of this software. Do any of u guys know where I can download it ??

Pull the DVR card and try and find some sort of information on the card..

Hi all,

My company has a PC base CCTV with 2x 8 Channel cards in it, I am the new Technical Support for the company & I have no idea where did the old Tech Support guys put the CD at.

Recently the VGA card fail (It was an old ATI card) so I replace it with an nVIDIA, but for some reason when the CCTV live video are display, the images are not moving, but the recordings when play back are ok. So i thought maybe the my CCTV doesn't like nVIDIA, so I have it replace with an ATI.

Now after replacing the VGA, something worst happen, the CCTV software crash, I check the error & it said that the file DVRNET.exe file is faulty or something. I tried to switch back to the nVIDIA card but still the same problem.

Now here's the big problem, I don't have the CCTV software to try to do a software re-installation & i have no idea who did the previous Tech support guys bought this CCTV card from, I tried to google the software DVRNET & i couldn't find the manufacturer of this software. Do any of u guys know where I can download it ??

I pull out the cards but there seem to be no model number what so ever, one of the card still have a few sticker on it, but all i see is a serial number, a warranty sticker saying its bought on the year 2006 and a quite torn up sticker, the only visible part of that sticker is "880". I think there should be more in front & back of that "880" number because the sticker is quite large but its unreadable.

Looking at the other side of the card I see "PLX Technology PCI6150-BB66PC 0620 VK0819.1 Singapore" at the side are all headsink, all 8 of them.

I hope that is enough infomation for u to help me.

Thanks for helping me out.