jonny

Remote software for LJD DVR.

I have a customer that has 3 old LJD DVRs installed on site which can all be viewed from the office. The office PC is up for replacement but they have lost the CD that came with the recorders.

The software that is running on the old PC is LJD Video Multi Client Version 4.2.11.114. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this software ?

I tried the Deltawave 16ch software without success.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I think I put this post in the wrong section. If so could the Mods please move.

I have a customer that has 3 old LJD DVRs installed on site which can all be viewed from the office. The office PC is up for replacement but they have lost the CD that came with the recorders.

The software that is running on the old PC is LJD Video Multi Client Version 4.2.11.114. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this software ?

I tried the Deltawave 16ch software without success.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I think I put this post in the wrong section. If so could the Mods please move.

Hi jonny. do you know which LJD you have .... it will tell you on the screen.

There is a small deltawave image on the top right hand corner of the screen so I think they are deltawave units of some sort but the deltawave software didnt work. Nor did the LJD single client software that is installed on the old pc.

The LJD Video Multi Client seems to be the only one that works.

There is a small deltawave image on the top right hand corner of the screen so I think they are deltawave units of some sort but the deltawave software didnt work. Nor did the LJD single client software that is installed on the old pc.

The LJD Video Multi Client seems to be the only one that works.

does it also have camera numbers along the bottom of the screen and mouse controlled

I think it does. I only got a look at it for the first time yesterday and didn't spent to much time on it.

I think it does. I only got a look at it for the first time yesterday and didn't spent to much time on it.

then the dvr is called a leviathan. it has been around for a few years now if it has delta-wave in the corner it is at least 8 years old. you can get all updates still and it is a very good unit. just pm me and i will send you everything you need .