Sign in to follow this  
halam

HELP cheap d1 res dvr

hi,

i am very new to the cctv world and i was wondering where to get a cheap dvr for arond £90-£110 the dvr has to record d1 resoluton and be suitable for 540 tlv cameras. does any one any good websites?

regards

hi,

i am very new to the cctv world and i was wondering where to get a cheap dvr for arond £90-£110 the dvr has to record d1 resoluton and be suitable for 540 tlv cameras. does any one any good websites?

regards

Hi halam. how many cameras are you using ??? the only problem is your budget cant even buy trade at that price.

i was looking for a four channel dvr with a maximum hdd capacity of 1 tb.

in the uk and with your budget i would look at the

AVTECH KPD 674 H.264. i would not look at anything less. you will only have a headach. stay with brand names.

thanks for the ifo, is this a d1 resolution? will it take a one tb hardrive and do i need any software with this,

Hi Halam,

From the request i gather that your security needs are not really critical, seeing that you are looking for a cheap DVR. There are cheap and expensive dvr's.

Just because something is expensive won't guarantee it is quality, but quality definitely never sells cheap.

What do you want to achieve with this DVR?....I gather due to the D1 spec and high resolution camera required, you are looking for high end performance from a low value device - certainly vendors know the value of their product, they are the ones that decide what it's worth. When a vendor sells cheap - it's because he knows he has a low value product