Sign in to follow this  
CCTVguy24

Nuvico EV-4000 For Sale

Hello guys/gals, I have a Nuvico 4ch EV-4000 series DVR for sale. It has a 250GB Seagate SV series hard drive installed (upgradeable to 750GB) . It has been in use for 6 months now. The unit is in perfect condition. It comes with the DVR box, Power cable, and remote control. Only thing missing is the original box and manual (can download online). The Specs are listed below. Im not sure how to post pictures so just email me at: Benlisiewski@gmail.com and I will be glad to send you the pictures or answer any other questions you may have. I purchased this unit for $950.00 6 months ago. I am asking $475 OBO, No low balling please.

Nuvico EV-4000 series DVR is a 4ch professional Digital video Recorder with Real-time display of up to 120fps. The Nuvico EV-4000 DVR is based on a Embedded linux Operating system for a solid and reliable unit, The Nuvico EV-4000 DVR provides Triplex operation, utilizes MPEG-4 Compression and has a user friendly GUI.

The Nuvico EV-4000 DVR has an array of Hardware and Software features. The Nuvico EV-4000 4ch DVR produces Watermark for undisputable evidence for both internal use and Government Authorities. THe Nuvico EV-4000 further supports DVD-RW for easy back-up as well as allowing for use of either BNC or VGA out for main monitor and even features Spot Monitor Output.

The Nuvico EV-4000 also includes IR Remote Control, allows for RS-422/RS-485 control of PTZ speed dome security cameras and controller Keyboard Joysticks. Then with 1ch Audio and even Watchdog Power Failure Recovery the the EV series DVR from Nuvico is an all in one High Quality unit for a wide range of small CCTV Video Surveillance Applications.

Nuvico EV-4000 DVR Main Features:

* 4-channel

* Support NTSC & PAL Standards

* Embedded Linux Operating System

* Built-in Multiplexer

* Triplex Function - Simultaneous Record / Playback / Network

* MPEG-4 Compression

* Multiple Video Outputs: Composite, Spot, VGA

* User Friendly Graphic Menu

* Built-in Backup Device: DVD-RW

* Watch Dog / Power Failure Recovery

* Watermark