Sign in to follow this  
kevwiener

Digi Sprite II DS2A DX16C Flashing LED

hi guys / girls i got this unit from work when they upgraded to a newer unit the unit will turn on but the power led flashes green then red i have been told this is a board problem ? although im thinking this is not the case as he has offered me £50 for it just thought i would ask what you all think ?

kev

hi guys / girls i got this unit from work when they upgraded to a newer unit the unit will turn on but the power led flashes green then red i have been told this is a board problem ? although im thinking this is not the case as he has offered me £50 for it just thought i would ask what you all think ?

kev

ill give you £55. give DM a call ............... tech help. 01928 706 400 warrington.

i was rather hoping someone on here could help as DM support are a pain at the best of times lol the unit is on ebay so just wanted to clarify on here to see if this guy who has made the offer is not trying to con me lol.

kev

i was rather hoping someone on here could help as DM support are a pain at the best of times lol the unit is on ebay so just wanted to clarify on here to see if this guy who has made the offer is not trying to con me lol.

kev

digi sprite 11 will fetch around 250 300 mark.

even with the current led flashing ? i have made him a counter off of £100 seems fair enough as the power pack has hardly been used as we had the unit powered into the mains so that no numpties could turn it off hahaha.

kev