I have a bid coming up which will have 28 outdoor IP cameras I would like to go the self contained route as running power for heater blower will jack up the price a lot. I have used the acti bullet but not enough to know how they hold up. Has anyone have experence with vivotek or any other mfg. specks do not call out the need for megipixel.

I am the dealer of VIVOTEK in China, have any questions please contact me. hope to help you

Regards

Lucy Lu

Hi Lucy, as this is a public forum we would prefer any questions be asked and answered here instead of in a PM so that it may help others in their future decisions and technical assistance of a particular product - if it is sales related then they can keep it to a PM/email though, but this forum is not here for sales anyway. Also I believe he may be looking for help from those that have used the camera in a real world application. By all means please post images or videos of real world apps using this camera if you have any, they would be greatly welcomed. Thanks.