lewi7

TWO MONITORS TO ONE DVR?

HELLO

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TWO LCD MONITORS BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE VGA SLOT IN THE DVR IVE SEARCHED THE INTERNET BUT CANT FIND AN ANSWER?

REGARDS

Note: this sort of device won't spread your display across multiple monitors, like running multiple monitors in Windows and extending your desktop... all they'll do is send the same thing to both.

Note: this sort of device won't spread your display across multiple monitors, like running multiple monitors in Windows and extending your desktop... all they'll do is send the same thing to both.

yes thanks that what i wanted would this cable be suitable? if not why?

140456456456.jpg.13f69222b0cbb457b0a832061ab011cf.jpg

yes thanks that what i wanted would this cable be suitable? if not why?

That MIGHT work... my experience with that sort of cheap workaround is that they tend to be iffy at best (now that I think about it, I MIGHT have tried something like that many years ago, and found it didn't work at all).

You could try it, but I'd be willing to bet the even if it works, it won't be satisfactory; you'll end up needing the active splitter anyway, and will have just wasted the money for that cable.