toolman67

forgotten the Dvr ADMIN password .... HELP ..!!

Dear Sir,

while installing a Hikvision Model Code DS-7216HVI-S, we have been locked out as we do not know the ADMIN password, and are unable to programme DVR, the original Factory default password of ADMIN(1234) was reset to a new password and its the NEW password we have lost .

can u tell us me how to OVERRIDE / RESET the DVR back to Factory default with its original ADMIN password, we now want to reset the dvt to the original settings...we do not want ADMIN 12345 password..!!!!

if any flash file is required to be used pls let me know where I clould get the same

request your urgent response

best regards

Bernard D'Costa/ Spot -on security /

Dear Sir,

while installing a Hikvision Model Code DS-7216HVI-S, we have been locked out as we do not know the ADMIN password, and are unable to programme DVR, the original Factory default password of ADMIN(1234) was reset to a new password and its the NEW password we have lost .

can u tell us me how to OVERRIDE / RESET the DVR back to Factory default with its original ADMIN password, we now want to reset the dvt to the original settings...we do not want ADMIN 12345 password..!!!!

if any flash file is required to be used pls let me know where I clould get the same

request your urgent response

best regards

Bernard D'Costa/ Spot -on security /

the hikvision apollo. it depends on how you entered the new code. if you have shut down your system just after entering your new code then this is called covert admin ............ means you can only reset buy network login. so if you can remember your password try that. but if you removed admin and entered a full user and admin password and forgot it then firmware is no good as you also need the password to load it.

if you send me your company details i.e letterhead or company website then i will send you a factory reset flash.

HI Thnq for the promt reply,fact is like this the chap who put the pass -word put in a ramdom complicated pass-word, when he had no business doing so, after that he cannot now remember the pass-word that he put in , ... WOW talk of an imbicile !! I have send u a company Letter head , after a few tries, it only accepted Jpeg format , if not will My visiting card scan do .?

pls include instructions with the factory reset flash file when u are sending the same ... .

thn again regds bernard/~

1934948440_letterheadJpg.JPG.4413beaee718164ad0fa4690aa9a1598.JPG

HI Thnq for the promt reply,fact is like this the chap who put the pass -word put in a ramdom complicated pass-word, when he had no business doing so, after that he cannot now remember the pass-word that he put in , ... WOW talk of an imbicile !! I have send u a company Letter head , after a few tries, it only accepted Jpeg format , if not will My visiting card scan do .?

pls include instructions with the factory reset flash file when u are sending the same ... .

thn again regds bernard/~

hi manuals / firmware / remote viewer/ player all sent to your email.

hi am tooling around on the web links that you gave me ,

you say Apollo I say Hikvision ,

so in your esteemed opinion which Firmware should I go for ?

8ch & 16ch Apollo Pro (4CIF/D1) SATA Firmware v3.606

Cuz this has no HDMI port ..? !..!..

also the software upgrade tools says the network remote access administrator password is reqd ..? If I knew the remote access password then I would not need to be request HELP !

pls help /advise again thnks

BERNARD/~

Hi,

I see you have previously helped out a user that had a password problem with an APPOLO 8/16 DVR system.

I have the same problem in that I installed and setup the system myself at my house. I obviously changed all the passwords. I pretty much now have a useless system.

I cannot get in now with any user name and password or via the 888888 and 888888 username and password. I am now unable to change any settings or download any of the recordings.

I understand that you might be able to help with the flash rest...?

Please could you help me on this.

Thanks

Hi, I am a total technophobe!! and i am having the same problem with my cctv, i have tried every and i cant get in to my menu's! could i possible have a flash reset?

Thanks Nicky x