Sign in to follow this  
halam

department store system

hi

basically i want a system like they have in a shop where when the customer walks in they can see themselves on the screen, however i also want to record this footage, aswell as the footage from the other cameras and also i do not know how to show the single picture at the entrance tv screen (just the camera showing the face) without showing the picture of the other cameras.

thanks

hi

basically i want a system like they have in a shop where when the customer walks in they can see themselves on the screen, however i also want to record this footage, aswell as the footage from the other cameras and also i do not know how to show the single picture at the entrance tv screen (just the camera showing the face) without showing the picture of the other cameras.

thanks

they are many ways of doing this ... one way would be to use the out /output of the camera you need to display. or on some dvrs you will have a tv out and you select your camera from a menu. and it depends on the type of monitor you use (you are best using a monitor with AV input) as then you will not need a vga converter as this degrades the image a little.

so a monitor with AV input and all you need then is something like this.

CategoryImages%5CBNC50ATl.jpg

thanks for the reply, ive already set up the system which includes regular monitors, couldnt i use a t shape bnc then connect it to a bnc to vga converter?

thanks

thanks for the reply, ive already set up the system which includes regular monitors, couldnt i use a t shape bnc then connect it to a bnc to vga converter?

thanks

yes you can do ......... but try and stay away from the cheapo converters. you need on that you can change the res for the monitor. avermedia around $40

AVerDiGi20TV2VGA-1.jpg