CCTV_Suppliers

Premade Siamese cable with connectors

Looking for premade siamese cable with maximum 100' lengths only... in a large quantity.

Spoke with most cable manufacturers and none makes them. They all make bulk cable. It does not pay to get someone to make this type of cables in-house - cost does not justify the mean.

Any thoughts?

Are you looking for them in the US, or do you want to import them? I buy them from China in 5m, 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m and 50m. They make them up to 80m I think (about 240 feet), but I never bothered with anything over 50m.

U.S preferably! We tested few samples that were from Chinese origin - total garbage. Connectors were substandard (visible corrosion already within the connector) and the cable was not a good quality.

The worst case scenario, we probably have to make them ourselves. The key component is the cost. There are some U.S. manufacturers that have odd lengths of cable and they are willing to sell them dirt cheap, which could be the ticket. But for the quantity that we are looking for may be short lived since they do not have that much of such cable.

Still searching though.