brenda

Do you have any recommendations about cctv cameras?

I'm a chief commissioner of our company, And we want to buy some cctv cameras to protect both employees and clients/customers in a number ways. We need to set up 4 cameras for the lobby, 2 cameras for the elevator and need more for corridors amd corners. And we're really working on a tight budget.

Yes i have searched and found that ecargoonline seem to be a good supplier?(Coz one of my friend recommend that site to me, and he said they have good after services.) They are China wholesaler for surveillance products. Actually, i don't know much about them, but i found the price there are really reasonable. So, should i buy from them? Does anyone else sell cctv camreas or can recommend a good site for me? thanks...

All the cameras on that site are cheap junk - they don't even have brand names.

Instead of looking for a large number of cheap cameras, you should consider a smaller number of higher-quality cameras. Instead of just tossing a whole bunch of cameras in your lobby, for example, consider what coverage is REALLY needed and concentrate on that. As an example: many reception areas will make do with a single camera for wide, overall coverage, and a single camera focused tightly on the entrance door(s) to get clear ID shots of people entering.