vavdagic. doing things on the cheap is not good. $1 do you think that timer will have any regs or stand up to your country regulations. and have you seen the P&P are you saying you could not just pick one up from your local store cheaper . you may want to fit cctv in your home to protect ..... but you are also bringing something into your home that can hurt. i think you will also need one of these.

SmokeDetector-1.jpg

i assume that you don't buy that much things from e-bay. that expensive postage is because its included the price of a item in it, and anything above starting price of 1 pound is income for seller. that's e-bay sellers trick. so price isn't 1 pound its more like 11 pounds with shipping included. btw thanks for worrying.

:) i assume that you don't buy that much things from e-bay. that expensive postage is because its included the price of a item in it, and anything above starting price of 1 pound is income for seller. that's e-bay sellers trick. so price isn't 1 pound its more like 11 pounds with shipping included. btw thanks for worrying.

now i am worried. i thought with looking at your posts (everything was in $) i thought you was in the usa. why the hell have you bought that of ebay ITS NOT A UK SOCKET. YOU CANT USE THAT IN THE UK.

:) i assume that you don't buy that much things from e-bay. that expensive postage is because its included the price of a item in it, and anything above starting price of 1 pound is income for seller. that's e-bay sellers trick. so price isn't 1 pound its more like 11 pounds with shipping included. btw thanks for worrying.

now i am worried. i thought with looking at your posts (everything was in $) i thought you was in the usa. why the hell have you bought that of ebay ITS NOT A UK SOCKET. YOU CANT USE THAT IN THE UK.

i am from bosnia not u.s. or u.k.

no i am not. i wont to use alarm box to trigger alarm when detected by my cctv cameras, specifically on time interval lets say from 8pm till 6 am etc.

I think it is just a normal DVR software....