oldtimer

Oldtimer returning

I haven't been on the board for many months. Glad to be back. Had a little health problem. Doing a lot better now. For those that are not aware of my past, I am now 85 (last Thursday a week ago Dec 9th) Still work in the CCTV business. I have had the business since 1948. I put in the first CCTV system in this country at that time. I hope my background and experience can help others.

I am from Indiana USA on the outskirts of Chicago.

We are borderline with Chicago at one end of our city. (Hammond) From my office, I can walk one block and be in Illinois. In our area it's all Chicago so to say. The TV, Radio, Bears, Cubs and Sox. What news we get includes Indiana

from the Chicago stations. Indianapolis our state capital at times do not know we even exist. Until it's time to pay our taxes. As for being a suburb of Chicago,we look at it this way. Chicago is a suburb of Hammond Indiana. Chicago doesn't agree, but it sounds good for us.

Don't you go dying on us! Lol!

But seriously, good to have you back. Just the other day I ran accross an old thread of yours and wondered how you were doing. Glad to hear your health is back! We need someone to keep us young whipper snappers in line!