richuk

Changing KPD674 detection times for individual channels

Hi

I am running a KPD674 with 3 cameras, one of which hasnt got a great night time view due to it being high up and the LEDs not being too powerful.

This means that at night I get many false detection alerts.

Is there a way to disable just the one channel for night time motion detection? I know I can disable all of them in the DVR/Record Timer section but I want the others to still record.

Thanks

Richard

Hi

I am running a KPD674 with 3 cameras, one of which hasnt got a great night time view due to it being high up and the LEDs not being too powerful.

Is there a way to disable just the one channel for night time motion detection? I know I can disable all of them in the DVR/Record Timer section but I want the others to still record.

Thanks

Richard

Hi richuk. i think you are looking at your problem in the wrong way. you have installed cctv to protect and for domestic use night time is when you need it most. instead of switching off your protection why not just install a ECO light below your camera with built in dusk till dawn sensor. ECO lights are what $10 a year to run. how much was your cctv system. does not make sence to switch any part off at night.

th_eco42f-1.jpg

Thanks for the reply, I'll take a look at those low energy lights.

Hi

Thanks

Richard

Hi richuk. i think you are looking at your problem in the wrong way. you have installed cctv to protect and for domestic use night time is when you need it most. instead of switching off your protection why not just install a ECO light below your camera with built in dusk till dawn sensor. ECO lights are what $10 a year to run. how much was your cctv system. does not make sence to switch any part off at night.

th_eco42f-1.jpg